Introduction

Any conversation that doesn't fit the forums above

Moderators: Volker_P, tidd650

bkellis1

Introduction

Postby bkellis1 » Fri May 19, 2023 11:26 am

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Brian and I live in the St Louis Missouri area. I just bought a 1980 Honda CB650. It doesn't run, so I'll be reading quite a bit on what the forum has to offer. Already found a lot of great information. I can see this will be a frequent resource for me to reference. Looking forward to interacting with everyone as this project gets started.

Volker_P

Re: Introduction

Postby Volker_P » Tue May 23, 2023 1:18 am

Welcome here, Brian! :D

As you may have found out meanwhile there is not much activity on this forum any more. Anyway I think it still is a great source of information for everybody new to the CB650 SOHC bikes and I guess there are still many people reading here.
Good to have a confirmation from time to time that the forum is still useful. You may post a picture in the "show it off" section if you like.

Have fun with your new old bike! :)
Cosky's great (free) online manual: http://cosky0.tripod.com

forum links to common technical issues

If you really like this site and you would not like to see it vanish soon, have a look there: Urgent: Future of HondaCB650.com Forum

kerryb

Postby kerryb » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:52 am

Welcome from Buffalo! We look forward to your adventure.

VintageRider

Postby VintageRider » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:27 pm

Welcome. I also just joined. It seems this forum is very quite but tons of information from older posts. Good luck with the project and post some pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Everything else”