CB650 - carbs, airbox, decent tank, 310mm hagon shocks, and sundries

Get some new gear

Moderators: Volker_P, tidd650

autoground

CB650 - carbs, airbox, decent tank, 310mm hagon shocks, and sundries

Postby autoground » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:17 am

I am in Greenville, South Carolina. Here are the pics, which include more sundries than are described in text.

https://imgur.com/gallery/lBvk4FD?s=sms

My project bike has finally become roadworthy. I think I'm ready to start letting go of all the spare parts that I saved in case of need.
I will eventually have pics and a more complete list-- if people express interest it'll force me to get off my ass and get organized
-----------

Everything below is from a 1980 CB650 custom. Almost all parts from the custom are swappable with the 650 standard (depending on year).

Keihin Carbs $200 OBO
This is a complete set, with one known problem: the plastic connector on the choke, where the choke cable meets the carb, is broken off. Fabricating/gluing a connection would be necessary.
The carb tops and float bowls are removed/disassembled, but the rack has never been fully dismantled. The loose screws are safely organized in pouches. The carb comes with about 50% of my carb replacement kits-- gaskets, needles, jets, etc.

Complete airbox $50
disassembled. tubes are dusty and cracked, but the plastic case is strong, undented.

Tank $50 OBO
Dark brown, with one medium-sized dent. Inside has not been cleaned up, has rust.

Shocks $250
310mm Hagon shocks, not the stock size. I purchased the wrong size because I am an idiot. They have been ridden once as of this writing.

Sundries
SS Braided line, length is fit to the MC-to-caliper distance on a 1980 cb650c. $40 OBO
2 new petcocks, with varying threads and sizes, ha. (Because I am, again, an idiot) $5 each
4 old ignition coils, replaced without testing - $100 OBO
Probably some other stuff, gonna hafta get off my ass and organize it.

Return to “Accessories and Apparel”