Don;t drink and drive

General motorcycle conversation

Moderators: Volker_P, tidd650

5.4L to Freedom

Don;t drink and drive

Postby 5.4L to Freedom » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:36 pm

So I got pretty drunk and ran my own bike over with the truck on the way into the driveway... anyone know a site to get a new clutch lever and rear fender?
Dr. SOHC650... former rider I got sick of fixin my CB so I bought a Harley and fix everyone elses...

gdongarra

Re: Don;t drink and drive

Postby gdongarra » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:29 am

priceless....

Chris

Postby Chris » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:03 pm

Do you need the perch too, or just the lever? I have the lever and perch assembly but it's real sloppy. I'll have to take a look at it and find out why it's so loose. Maybe the lever is still usable.

Sorry, no rear fender.
1980 CB650c

cb650

Postby cb650 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:34 pm

What year? I should have a fender. I would only charge twice as much for giving drunks a bad name :lol:
Did you clean the tank out?!?!?!?!

5.4L to Freedom

Postby 5.4L to Freedom » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:07 pm

'81... well I think it's safe to say I was a level or 8 past drunk. I went out to a bar called O' Tooles for they're monstrous $4 burgers and $3 bloody mary bar. I aint never had a bloody mary, and I like it so much I figured I'd have 2 more... according to the tab I got billed for 9 bloody marys and around 8 pints and a sexbomb whatever the hell that is. I may have bought A drink for someone, but I am usually pretty stingy when it comes to bars.

In retrospect I think it's a fair statement I was 3 sheets to the wind by 5 o clock on Sunday evening. How I drove the truck home coherently enough to avoid the law is beyond me, but I think I'm gonna quit doing that shit ASAP. I'm lucky I havent hurt no one, also every one of the marks on my truck is a result of drinking! I can't have any more of this :(

But yeah, '81 CB650 a fender at not double cost would rock!
Dr. SOHC650... former rider I got sick of fixin my CB so I bought a Harley and fix everyone elses...

Arch

Postby Arch » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:49 pm

Are your handlebars straight? Some dipshit knocked mine over in a parking lot and bent my bars. Not easy to replace. :(

(It wasn't you was it? :wink: )

Return to “General Discussion”